Tuesday, August 7, 2012


The Lonely Road….

I walk alone with no one besides me
Kick a stone with a sick feeling inside me
Wonder where I have gone wrong
Wonder what I should do
In all my sadness and despair
Cries out a little voice called PRAYER

It comes from deep within
A heart full of deceit and sin
A cry that pierces the soul
In the hope of being made whole

Glimpses of my past flash before my eyes
How I thought I would shine one day and rise
But need for speed and greed brought me down
As I strove to be the best in town

Fallen have I so badly this day
Can’t move any further, can’t see the way
Need someone to hold me by the hand
Need someone to help me stand

I Hope I see the LIGHT someday
I Hope that I find my Way
To the Land where the grass is green and the skies are blue
I Hope to live a life that is upright and true
Far away from this lonely road I’ve trod
Please lead Me... Please Guide me God


Written by
Kevin Pinto

No comments:

Post a Comment